Join us this year as we celebrate the 15th year of the Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour, where you can tour eight homes, all located on Carrollton Avenue, giving you the opportunity to see the neighborhood’s diversity and character.
We welcome you to tour the homes, learn fascinating facts about each home and those who have lived in it over the years, meet the owners, and take away decorating and renovation ideas.
The Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour is organized by the Broad Ripple Village Association (BRVA) and a committee of dedicated volunteers led by Event Chairman Chad Thompson. If you would like have your home on the tour, sponsor the tour, or volunteer at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sunday, September 22, 2019
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
8 Tour Homes
Purchase tickets in advance online for $12. Or buy the day of the Tour for $15 at one of the box office locations.
2019 Tour Homes
This year, all of the tour homes are located on Carrollton Avenue! Park once and visit all EIGHT homes. See the list of homes below.
Parking for the Home Tour
There is limited parking along Carrollton Avenue. Please park at one of the following locations:
- United Methodist Church, 6185 Guilford Avenue
- Old National Bank, 6135 College Avenue
- Public Parking Garage, 6280 College Avenue
- Surface parking lot across from the Post Office, 6246 Carrollton Avenue
Home Locations and Sponsors
1. 6131 Carrollton Ave*, sponsored by Thompson Home Sales
2. 6123 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by Dan Guio and Wayne Reeves
3. 6109 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by Elizabeth Marshall, State Farm
4. 6107 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by Chad Fallis
5. 6040 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by The Lavengood Team at Plat Collective
6. 6028 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by Premier Capital
7. 6025 Carrollton Ave, sponsored by Flanner & Buchanan
8. 6021 Carrollton Ave*, sponsored by Artifacts
*Ticket Booth Location