New monthly format in 2019! Join us in Broad Ripple Village the third Thursdays May through November from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. for the Broad Ripple Art Walks. The walks feature Broad Ripple galleries, boutiques, restaurants and shops, each hosting their own unique art exhibit.
Participating businesses are scattered throughout the Village, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful evening experiencing Broad Ripple and supporting the arts community.
This event is made possible by generous sponsors, business participants, and a dedicated team of volunteers. If you would like to join the tour in any of the capacities described above, please contact us. We’d love to have your support, participation, and help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can enjoy public art on your own any day in Broad Ripple! Click here for a listing.
Aug 15, Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 14*
*Different schedule in November for Holiday preview night!
- A ‘bit of Whimsy So Bro, 5208 N College Avenue
- Artifacts Gallery, 6327 N Guilford Avenue
- Artistry in Clay, 6340 Ferguson
- Broad Ripple Brewpub, 842 E 65th Street
- Condado Tacos, 834 Broad Ripple Avenue
- Foundry 317 Home Interiors, 819 E Westfield Blvd
- Half Baked Pottery and Gifts, 6511 N Ferguson Street
- Hotel Broad Ripple, 6520 Westfield Blvd
- Lola Blu Boutique, 6350 N Cornell Avenue
- Marigold Clothing, 6512 N Cornell Avenue
- Monon Coffee Company, 920 E. Westfield Boulevard
- OM hOMe, 6516 Ferguson Street
- Potter’s House Studio & Gallery, 6503 Carrollton Avenue
- Reveal by Polish, 6539 N Carrollton Avenue
- St. Paul’s On the Way, 803 E Broad Ripple Avenue
- Storefront Theatre of Indianapolis, 717 Broad Ripple Avenue
- Union Jack Pub, 924 Broad Ripple Avenue
How do I join the walk?
For information, just email us at email@example.com.
Can any business participate?
Yes! Any business in Broad Ripple may participate. The only requirements are that art must be on display and your location must be open from 5-8pm. The art may be visual, performance, wearable, edible, etc. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a participation fee?
No. But to be included in the marketing materials, you must be a BRVA member, as it is part of your membership. For membership information, email the BRVA at email@example.com, or check out the Membership options on this website.
Can the committee help me find an artist?
The Art Walk committee can assist your business in finding an artist to display in your space. Due to the additional coordination required, please notify us as soon as possible.
Can I volunteer to help with the event?
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you plugged in.
How do I become a sponsor?
Just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with your options.
How do I donate to the event?
The Art Walk is organized by a 501c3 nonprofit called the Broad Ripple Village Association. Your donation will help ensure the Art Walk remains an ongoing event in the Village. You may write a check to the BRVA and mail it to 818 Broad Ripple Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220 or donate online.