New monthly format in 2019! Join us in Broad Ripple Village the third Thursdays May through November from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. for the Broad Ripple Art Walks. The walks feature Broad Ripple galleries, boutiques, restaurants and shops, each hosting their own unique art exhibit.
Participating businesses are scattered throughout the Village, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful evening experiencing Broad Ripple and supporting the arts community.
This event is made possible by generous sponsors, business participants, and a dedicated team of volunteers. If you would like to join the tour in any of the capacities described above, please contact us. We’d love to have your support, participation, and help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can enjoy public art on your own any day in Broad Ripple! Click here for a listing.
This was last year’s list of participants! Stay tuned for this year….
Walk this Way! We suggest this course, starting on the south end of the Village and finishing on the north end!
- Scandinavian Comfort, 5914 N College Ave
- Got Sole, 6243 N College Ave
- HoiTEA ToiTEA, 6283 N College Ave
- St. Paul’s On The Way, 803 Broad Ripple Ave
- Three Dog Bakery, 844 Broad Ripple Ave
- Pilates Indy, 1001 Broad Ripple Ave
- Artifacts, 6327 Guilford Ave
- Lola Blu Boutique, 6350 N Cornell Ave
- Artistry in Clay Studio Gallery, 6340 Ferguson (rear courtyard)
- Style Salon, 6503 Carrollton Ave
- The Potter’s House, 6503 N Carrollton Ave
- The Playful Soul, 6516 Ferguson St
- Half Baked Pottery & Gifts, 6511 Ferguson St
- Marigold Clothing, 6512 N Cornell Ave
- Hotel Broad Ripple, 6520 Westfield Blvd
- Indianapolis Art Center, 820 E 67th St
When is the deadline to join the walk?
The deadline to submit your registration form is March 31 for the Spring Walk and August 31 for the Fall Walk. For information, email email@example.com.
Is there a participation fee?
Depends. BRVA members are free, as it is part of your membership. For membership information, email the BRVA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can any business participate?
Yes! Any business in Broad Ripple Village may participate. The only requirements is that art must be on display and your location must be open from 5-9pm. For information, email email@example.com.
Can the committee help me find an artist?
The Art Walk committee can assist your businesses in finding an artist to display in your space. Due to the additional coordination required, please notify us as soon as possible.
How do I volunteer?
Just complete the contact form above or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you plugged in.
How do I become a sponsor?
Just complete the contact form above or send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with your options.
How do I donate to the event?
The Art Walk is organized by a 501c3 nonprofit called the Broad Ripple Village Association. Your donation will help ensure the Art Walk remains an ongoing event in the Village. You may write a check to the BRVA and mail it to 818 Broad Ripple Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220 or donate online.