Sweet corn is coming this week! Cabbage, celery, baby red potatoes, and patty pan squash were new last week. Expect to see peaches, blueberries, bell peppers, green beans, eggplant, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, cucumbers, fresh herbs and much more.
Summer is in full swing!
- We expected raspberries last week, but on Friday, they weren’t ready to pick. They should be at the Market this coming Saturday.
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn will be on hand this week with a truckload of sweet corn to help you finish out your holiday weekend.
- Nujac Garden is also starting this week.
- There were beautiful heirloom and slicer tomatoes at multiple vendors; Earthly Delights had big bunches of fresh basil (others had basil too); and Tulip Tree Creamery has fresh mozzarella. That sounds like Caprese to me! See our recipe this week for some delicious variations on the classic salad plate.
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices has all the delicious flavored olive oils and vinegars to take all your caprese dishes (and everything else you’re cooking this summer) to the next level. Sample them at the Market this Saturday and take some home.
- Pet Wants Indy has summer remedies for your fur baby. Try their mosquito repellent especially for dogs. They also make a calming balm for stressed or anxious dogs, and a healing salve for hot spots, scrapes, dermatitis and other skin injuries and conditions.
- We have some new musicians (new to the Market) joining us this week. Come have a listen to Old Coyote in the entertainment booth in the center of the Market.
- And Baby Goat Yoga is back for their monthly session at the Market. Sign up at their event page.
It’s Week #1 of the month, so we have 3-in-1 Restaurant, Circle City Smoke, Guacamole & More, Hidden Pond Farm, Pet Wants Indy, and Trailhead Naturals joining us this week.
Circle City Kombucha will be back this week. Daily Blossom is still out, plus Amelia’s Bread, Azalia Farm Market, Freedom Valley Farm, and Hole Pottery will also be out this week. All will be back next week, July 13th.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.