Golden plums, hot peppers, yellow transparent apples, and leeks were new last week. Expect to see more peak summer produce this week, including corn, beans, peppers, squash, eggplant, and tomatoes.
- Bunches of basil were available at several vendors. Fresh herby basil makes a great addition to all your summer dishes.
- The canteloupes were smelling good at Azalia Farm Market. Hot weather makes them really sweet!
- Hot summer days are perfect for handcrafted Lick Ice Cream. Try their newest flavor, Strawberry Shortcake! And stop by to congratulate them on being named one of the 10 best ice cream parlours in the country!
- Pots & Pans Pie Co. brought it with Blackberry Passionfruit and Peach Streusel. YUM!
- Peach Brandy, bourbon, and whiskey barrel-aged maple syrups were on hand at Burton’s Maplewood Farm.
- Anna Powell at Farm to Product had Harissa and Mediterranean Salad along with hummus and pestos.
- Tulip Tree Creamery had a sale on cheese boards complete with grapes and crackers that they had made for an event that was cancelled due to the heat. This week they’ll have a limited time supply of Dutchman’s Breeches!
It’s Week #4 of the month, so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us.
Hidden Pond Farm and 3-in-1 Restaurant will be at the Market this week off-schedule.
Natural Born Juicers has gone out of business and will no longer be at the Market.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.