Broccoli rabe, spinach, and little heads of cauliflower were new last week. Expect to see more strawberries, asparagus, rhubarb, radishes, bok choy, beets, kohlrabi, cucumbers, greens, and lots of flowers. Snap peas will probably not be around next week, so grab them now.
Asparagus season is beginning to wind down. It will probably be available for another week or possibly more from some of the more northern farms. And if you haven’t picked up your hanging baskets and garden and bedding plants yet, you’ll want to do it soon before they’re all gone.
- It’s Week #2, so we’ll have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood at the Market.
- Red Frazier Bison is only at the Market once a month, so this week is your chance to stock up on lean healthy bison meat for chilling & grilling!
- Guacamole & More will join us in the off-schedule week. Take advantage of the opportunity to load up on salsa, chips, fresh-made guac, and key lime pie!
- Dickinson Custom Woodworking was out last Saturday, but will be back this week.
- Xchocol’Art will have award-winning Whiskey Honey Truffles (great for Father’s Day).
- Fields Farm Fresh Produce is out this Saturday due to a graduation in the family. (We mistakenly told you they were out last week, but it’s this Saturday instead.) Compean & Sons, Funny Bone Farm and Primal Delights are also out this week.
- Ann’s Asparagus is done for the season, but the other part of their business, Pete’s Peaches, will be back when peach season starts, some time later this month or early July.
Check our vendor list for ALL the vendors who’ll be there this week and every week.