Peaches, blueberries, and candy onions were new last week. Expect to see more of them plus peppers, beans, eggplant, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, kale, chard, cucumbers, herbs, sunflowers and lilies!
And we got word this week that strawberries will still be available and raspberries are coming – perfect for all the July 4th food festivities!
- Pete’s Peaches had blueberries and peaches last week with more to come this week.
- We’re seeing tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, green and yellow beans, and eggplant in greater quantities and varieties.
- With the cooler weather, we’ve had lots of kohlrabi at the Market. See this week’s recipe.
- Chard and kale are becoming more plentiful and we’re seeing carrots, zucchini, radishes, beets, and cucumbers at many vendors.
- Peonies are still available and lilies and sunflowers are available in abundance.
- Tulip Tree Creamery will have Tiger Lily on sale this week for $10 (regularly $12.50).
It’s that rare 5th week of the month. We are pleased to have part-timers 3-in-1 Restaurant, ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Circle City Smoke, Groomsville Popcorn, Guacamole & More, Pet Wants Indy, Red Frazier Bison, and Sitka Salmon joining us for the Market this week.
The BRVA (Broad Ripple Village Association) will be in their spot next to the Information Booth. They will have the souvenir ducks from the Canal Duck Race available for pickup. If you purchased a duck and did not pick it up after the race, you can retrieve your duck Saturday morning at the Market.
Funny Bone Farm, Dickinson Woodworking, Taste Café & Marketplace, and Bettini Pasta were all out last week but are expected back this Saturday.
Circle City Kombucha will be out due to construction at their new shop. Daily Blossom is still out – back July 13th.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.