You can expect to see lots of garden and bedding starts, fresh flowers, and hanging baskets on the first Saturday of the season.
Fresh produce will include asparagus, all sorts of greens, bok choi, radishes, and possibly some rhubarb.
Of course we’ll have lots of meats, eggs, cheeses, baked goods, artisan foods, breakfast, and beverages.
- We have Pet Wants Indy and BooYah Shrubs joining us from the Winter Market.
- Silverthorn Farm is back this year after a three-year hiatus.
- Circle City Soups will join us with their very own booth at the Market.
- Circle City Kombucha will be at the Market every week this season.
- Wild Alaska Salmon will be coming twice a month this year on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays.
- 3in1 Restaurant is going to be with us regularly on the 1st & 3rd weeks of the month.
- Guacamole & More is cutting back to twice a month. Find them on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays.
- Lick Ice Cream is working on some new flavors (passionfruit, violet, and hibiscus)!
As part of our ongoing effort to “Kick the Plastic Habit”, Green With Indy will be back starting May 18th, for assistance with composting, recycling, and trash.
Some vendors are starting a little later in the season. Look for Natural Born Juicers, Funny Bone Farm, Compean & Sons, Bettini Pasta, La Chinita Poblana, and Turchetti’s Salumeria to come in as the season progresses.
Revival Food Co., Annabelle’s Garden, Cordes Blackberries, and Greenberry Blueberries will not be back this year. Brotgarten is sitting out 2019, but may be back next year.