Asparagus, rhubarb, radishes, bok choy, beets, fennel, kohlrabi, herbs, greens and mushrooms (including morels!) will be back this week.
We’ll still have plenty of bedding plants (tomatoes, peppers, herbs) and some large plants already producing tomatoes and green beans! Flowering plants too.
- This is week #3 of the month so Guacamole & More, 3 in 1 Restaurant, Circle City Smoke, and Hidden Pond Farm will be joining us this Saturday. See the full vendor list here.
- Bettini Pasta is making their first appearance this Saturday. YUM — fresh pasta and sauce!
- Natural Born Juicers was planning to start this week until their truck broke down! Bummer. Plan on them for next week.
- New vendor Sitka Salmon Shares will be with us on four Saturdays this season and the first is this Saturday! Like Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood, the Sitka Salmon fishermen themselves own the company and process their own catches.
- Trailhead Naturals is on vacation until June 8 and Pastries Chefs is out until May 25. Farm to Product is out until July 4th but then will be back with us thru October. Wildflower Ridge Honey is out this week at the Beekeepers Convention!
Note: Funny Bone Farm does not yet have much to bring, so Norman Mullet has graciously offered to bring a few things down from Funny Bone. But Don’t be surprised to see Paul Yoder from Funny Bone helping out at Norman’s booth this week. Paul will be in his regular spot next week!