Whether you love radishes, or or think you don’t, you’ll love this easy healthy snack. The cinnamon-sugar and honey are magic and the crunch is so satisfying.
Cinnamon Sugar Radish Chips
recipe from Pinch of Yum
- 10–15 radishes
- 1 tbs. good olive oil
- 1/2 tbs. honey
- 1–2 tbs. cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Slice the radishes approximately 1/4 inch thick and put them in a microwave safe bowl. When you are done slicing, microwave for about 30 seconds to soften them up. Drain any liquid, and add them to a larger bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, and cinnamon sugar. Mix well to coat all of the radishes. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure they are evenly spread out and not stacked on top of each other.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350, then remove the radishes and flip them over. Reduce oven temperature to 225 and bake for another 20 minutes. You will notice they will begin to shrink in size and crisp up, which is a good thing!
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve. Suggestion: serve over Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey.
The radishes are just beautiful this time of year at the Market! Use them in tacos, salads, to garnish soups, on sandwiches, or just eat them with good bread and butter.